Blink Tea Coco Matcha Latte recipe
Coconut and Matcha are the perfect match in this decadent tea latte. The nuttiness of the coconut pairs well with the umami of the Matcha to take this drink to an ultra-luscious level.
As with many things delicious, the coconut milk packs some calories so this deserves “once-in-a-while” status, but it’s oh-so-good. Use Ceremonial Grade Matcha for the best results.
Ingredients: (per Latte)
- 1 tsp Ceremonial Grade Matcha
- 1-2 ounces hot water – about 75˚C or 170˚ F
- 8-ounces (250mL) coconut milk
- Dash of vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 tsp honey or agave syrup (optional)
How to make Blink Tea's Coco Matcha Latte:
- Prepare Ceremonial Grade Matcha as per instructions, pour into mug.
- Add dash of vanilla extract (optional).
- Heat coconut milk on medium heat, whisk or froth as it warms.
- Pour into mug; add tsp of honey or agave syrup to taste*.
* Some coconut milks are slightly pre-sweetened, do a taste test before adding more sweetener.