Matcha White Hot Chocolate
Here’s a hot chocolate recipe that’s outside the box. The Matcha White Hot Chocolate uses white chocolate and Ceremonial Grade Matcha to create an indulgent hot chocolate that’s in fact a lovely shade of green. The umami from the matcha is a perfect complement to the sweet white chocolate and coconut milk. It’s a fun little indulgence! Ceremonial Matcha and White Chocolate
Ingredients: (for 1 drink)- 1 tsp Matcha Uji Ceremonial Grade
- 2 tbsp hot water
- 80g (2.5 oz) white chocolate bar
- 1 cup coconut milk (from the carton – look for approx. 80 cal/serving. Do not use canned coconut milk as it’s too rich)
- heat coconut milk in a saucepan on medium.
- add white chocolate and stir until melted and smooth.
- whisk until a nice froth forms.
- pour into heat-proof glass and enjoy!