Iced Green Tea Apple Cider
Looking for a refreshing drink recipe to add to your entertaining repertoire? We’ve got you! The Iced Green Tea Apple Cider is a magical mix of Organic Green Tea, tangy apple cider, mango juice, cinnamon, and star anise. The flavour, as you can imagine, is full of delicious surprises, like opening one of those big gifts with a lot of little gifts inside. While you’ll be tempted to keep this recipe to yourself, be a pal and share it with friends. They’ll appreciate it! Exotic and Refreshing!
Ingredients: (for 2 drinks)
- 12 ounces organic apple cider (we used sweetened, but unsweetened cider will also work)
- 2 Organic Golden Green tea bags, or 2 tsp loose-leaf
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 pod star anise
- 2 ounces mango juice (try lychee or guava juice too!)
- 2 ounces sparking water
- apple slice to garnish (optional)
- Add apple cider, the cinnamon sticks and star anise to a small saucepan. Heat to boiling and then reduce heat to low, add lid and simmer for 10-minutes.
- Remove from heat. Remove cinnamon sticks and star anise, add tea and let steep for three minutes.
- Remove tea and let mixture cool in fridge.
- To prepare drink, fill two highball glasses with ice.
- In each glass add one ounce mango juice and 6 ounces green tea and apple cider mix.
- Top with splash of sparkling water and add apple slice as garnish.